Silica Earth - Micronized Silica Minerals
Volcanic Silica Micronized Minerals Powder
Ecologically harvested from rare mineral deposits, Silica Earth's unique profile is what makes this highly valuable to the agricultural community. The distinct typology is composed of Silicon Dioxide (SiO2), Calcium (Ca) and Magnesium (Mg) along with a broad spectrum of trace elements. Silicon is found in most native soils. However it is only available to plants in the soluble form known as monosilicic acid. More and more scientific journals have published findings that highlight the important role silica plays in many plant and biochemical functions. This is why we call Silica, 'The Missing Element'.
Approved for Organic Agriculture.
How It Works
Silica Earth Volcanic Silica Minerals works great as a dry mineral additive for soil, coco, rockwool substrate applications, AND for mixing with liquid nutrients, compost tea and foliar. (*safe to use on or near plant roots.) Use according to manufacturer's recommendations.
Silica Earth: The Missing Element
1. Silica Earth is the only OMRI and OIM registered dry silica product (45+% SIO2) on the market that is naturally micronized down to 2-4 microns.
2. Silica Earth also includes Calcium, Magnesium and all the required trace elements necessary for healthy plant growth.
3. Silica Earth is the only volcanically derived natural form of Silicon Dioxide available, also containing .45% monosilicic acid.
4. Most other silica products are either potassium silicates or chemically derived liquid form. Monosilicic acid is the only form of SiO2 the plant roots can uptake. Potassium silicate is best used as a foliar and does not replace SiO2.
5. Most new products are liquid, which means you are paying for mostly water! Silica Earth is Ideal for soil AND liquid applications, applied early and often for great results.
6. Our new material is completely powdered, water soluble and wettable.
7. We are the first to include mineral solubilizing microbes which break down the (already small) minerals for rapid plant utilization.
8. Developed by Growers for Growers. Described as a 'game-changer' at our farm for solving all kinds of issues including damage from pests and disease.
Micronized vs Granular
Micronized: Better for Hydroponic applications and is water soluable. The material is soft and doesn't clump. Our micronized minerals are between 2-4 microns so it won't clog up your equipment!
Granular: Best in soil applications. Add directly to roots or just sprinkle on top of your soil and scratch it in. Easy as that!